Finally. The failed lettuce is gone from my patio containers, replaced by Black Cherry and Bubblegum Supertunias and Pink Champagne Ruby Grass.
I’m sorry it didn’t work out lettuce, and I apologize if I did something to stunt your growth.
But it’s been four months and I can’t wait for you any longer. You were a pretty green and red, but you’re being replaced by beautiful reds and pinks.
I had a few leftover, so I put those in the top tier of the flower bed. Speaking of the flower bed, I also finally moved around some of the cosmos and zinnias in the bottom two tiers (and the pots on each side) to make them more even.
Another dirt-under-the-nails Sunday. If only they could all be this way!